Re: [jetty-users] Unable to set friendly "from" name in mail.from property in jndi session configured in jetty

Raffaele,

When you look up the session with jndi using (Session)ic.lookup("java:comp/env/mail/Session"), try dumping out all the properties that are set on that Session instance with Session.getProperties().  Check what is set against the properties that you are setting.

Jan