[jetty-users] Unable to set friendly "from" name in mail.from property in jndi session configured in jetty

Hi all,

I'm running jetty 9 and configured jndi javamail session to send email.

Below jetty there is postfix, with that I'm able to send email showing a friendly "from" name, e.g.: Raffaele <raffaele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, while with Jetty I'm not able to do the same thing, I tried everything:

<Put name="mail.from"> Raffaele &lt;raffaele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; </Put>

or

<Put name="mail.from">" Raffaele"  &lt; raffaele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx &gt; </Put>

or the combo:

<Put name="mail.smtp.from"> raffaele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</Put>
<Put name="mail.from">Raffaele</Put>

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated, bye

Raffaele Gambelli

Back to the top