[jetty-users] Jersey war file in embedded Jetty

Good afternoon,

I have a very small "hello world" REST application using Jersey that runs well with Jetty, and also with an embedded Jetty server. However, I need to package my application into a .war file and load it into an embedded Jetty server. All that I have tried has failed. Is it possible to run a Jersey REST application in a .war file from an embedded Jetty server? If so, is there any example code to show the techniques needed? I have been unable to find anything relevant so far.

Thanks
Goffredo

Back to the top