Re: [jetty-users] Jetty SNI - Where's ExtendedSslContextFactory?

Thanks Steve,

It took me 3 days to figure out that the v. 9.3.2 does not support SNI as it
claims to be. I upgraded to the latest version 9.4.7 and without any
additional configuration of Jetty it finally started working! I hope my
answer save time for those who also need to have 2 or more certificates in
one keystore to use.

P.S. I thought about opening a new thread, but the conversation in this
thread explains all the use case the bugs associated with SNI in Jetty and
finally a solution. This is very helpful to keep it in one thread.

Thanks!