差出人: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> が  の代理で送信Silvio Bierman <sbierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
送信日時: 2017年7月25日 18:08
宛先: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
件名: Re: [jetty-users] Need help with finding logs when Jetty killed

Dear Toshimichi,

I would start with checking /var/log/syslog and look for a kernel panic.
Under extreme situations the kernel may decide it needs to kill one or
more resource hungry processes. I have seen many Java processes being
killed because of out of memory situations, especially if the maximum
heap size (-Xmx...) is too large considering the available physical
memory and possible memory demands from other applications.

Lacking that the only situations where a Java server process would
suddenly die on me was when I employed a third party library that
decided to call System#exit under some error conditions. That was quite
a puzzler...

Good luck,

Silvio