Re: [jetty-users] Register ServletRequestListener from OSGi Bundle

Igal,

Some more description of exactly what your setup is would be good:  do you have a bundle that is a traditional war? And the websocket code bundle is external to the main webapp bundle? What bundle is the "servlet" in? What does the websocket bundle do? Without knowing more it is difficult to give a cogent answer.

Assuming you have another bundle that contains a web.xml, you could either put that listener definition in there (so long as you manually get the manifest import statements correct on the web bundle to refer to your websocket bundle); or you could define a context listener in there whose job it is to register the request listener programmatically - that way tools like bnd will generate correct manifest import statements for you. I don't know if you want to be able to selectively enable this listener or not, or based on what configuration ....

If you provide more info, then maybe I can suggest something else.

cheers
Jan