Re: [jetty-users] How to access ServletContext from WebSocketListener?

MyEndpoint is a WebSocket endpoint.
It can be ...

A listener based WebSocket that implements one (or more) of the following listeners.
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketConnectionListener
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketFrameListener
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketListener
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketPartialListener
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketPingPongListener

Note: this includes extending from org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.WebSocketAdapter as that extends from WebSocketListener already.

or a WebSocket using the Jetty native @WebSocket annotations
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.annotations.*

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx