Re: [jetty-users] jttyp.jar that supports HTTPS?

When I look at the documentation for 8.0.0.M2 README.txt is says

java -jar start.jar —help

but this results

in

No XML Configuration files specified in start.config or command line.

As stated earlier. start.jar or jetty-start.jar is very light in this release.

It only contains

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
org/
org/eclipse/
org/eclipse/jetty/
org/eclipse/jetty/start/
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Main$1.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Main.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Config.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/JarVersion.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Main$2.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Monitor.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/start.config
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Config$1.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/FilenameComparator.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Classpath$Loader.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Config$2.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Classpath.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Config$3.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/Version.class
org/eclipse/jetty/start/usage.txt
about.html
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/org.eclipse.jetty/
META-INF/maven/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty-start/
META-INF/maven/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty-start/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty-start/pom.properties

Which means that it expects jetty to be on the class path which is not the case for this application.

Is there any launcher that allows you to start

java -jar start.jar port war etc.

where start.jar includes all of the jetty sever?