Re: [jetty-users] Jetty LoadTests and no available selectors

Hi,

Am 14.06.2017 um 16:03 schrieb Simone Bordet:
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Simon Kulessa <simon.kulessa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I send a response after jetty has become stuck I get the following
output, after I switched jetty into debug mode:

2017-06-14 14:06:04
[bootique-http-33-acceptor-0@23811a09-ServerConnector@d78795{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:10001}]
DEBUG o.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector - Queued change
org.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector$Accept@682816da on
org.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector@6d9fb2d1 id=0 keys=796 selected=2

After that nothing happens ...
So I assume this should show that at least the request I send is actually
received by the server.
That line only means that a new connection has been accepted by the
server connector, not that a request has been sent to the server.

I am still under the impression that the server is idle and that you
don't send requests to the server.

Can you take a network trace with Wireshark ?

I attached a screenshot.
(54872 is the client port, 10001 is the server port).
For me it looks like the request is send properly.

What happens if you use curl or wget against the server ?

When using curl:

*   Trying [server-ip] ...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to [server-ip] ([server-ip]) port 10001 (#0)
> POST /logger HTTP/1.1
> Host: [server-ip]:10001

* upload completely sent off: 124 out of 124 bytes

Afterwards it just hangs, as there is no response.
Again it looks like the request has been send properly.

Regards,
Simon Kulessa

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Simon Kulessa

Email: simon.kulessa@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.kobil.com

KOBIL Systems GmbH, Pfortenring 11, 67547 Worms
Sitz und Registergericht Mainz  |  HRB 10856
Geschäftsführer: Ismet Koyun |  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Worms

Die Information in dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich und exklusiv für den Adressatenkreis bestimmt.
Unbefugte Empfänger haben kein Recht, vom Inhalt Kenntnis zu nehmen, fehlgeleitete E-Mails sind sofort zu löschen.
Die KOBIL Systems GmbH ist von der Richtigkeit des Inhalts und der Übertragung dieser E-Mail überzeugt.
Eine Haftung dafür ist jedoch ausgeschlossen.