Re: [jetty-users] Jetty LoadTests and no available selectors

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Simon Kulessa <simon.kulessa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I send a response after jetty has become stuck I get the following
> output, after I switched jetty into debug mode:
>
> 2017-06-14 14:06:04
> [bootique-http-33-acceptor-0@23811a09-ServerConnector@d78795{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:10001}]
> DEBUG o.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector - Queued change
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector$Accept@682816da on
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.ManagedSelector@6d9fb2d1 id=0 keys=796 selected=2
>
> After that nothing happens ...
> So I assume this should show that at least the request I send is actually
> received by the server.

That line only means that a new connection has been accepted by the
server connector, not that a request has been sent to the server.

I am still under the impression that the server is idle and that you
don't send requests to the server.

Can you take a network trace with Wireshark ?

What happens if you use curl or wget against the server ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top