[jetty-users] 9.3 -> 9.4 Alternative to HashSessionManager.setLazyLoad

Hello everyone

I am looking into upgrading a Jetty 9.3 codebase to 9.4 and having trouble figuring out all the API changes.

According to the migration-guide, the HashSessionManager was removed, and most of the different SessionManagers have been moved to dedicated SessionDataStores. I could find most of the methods from SessionManager-Interface moved to SessionHandler but I am missing one in particular: setLazyLoad from HashSessionManager.

Has this feature been removed completely due to the changes in the architecture?
Does the DefaultSessionIdManager or the DefaultSessionDataStore provide something similar?

regards
Marc

Back to the top