Re: [jetty-users] another SSL configuration issue / Cannot recover key

Le 06/04/2017 à 12:58, mh@xxxxxxx a écrit :

> After starting Jetty I have the following error:
>
> java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
>
> Is there a password madness I would not be aware of ?
>
> Thanks,

I finally found something that work but I can't explain why it doesn't
make it without it.

I've uncommented:

jetty.sslContext.keyManagerPassword and set it to the same pass phrase
as KeyStorePassword (In reality it seems keyManagerPassword is used to
decrypt the private key)

What I don't understand is per documentation

setKeyManagerPassword
    The password that is passed to the KeyManagerFactory.init(...). If
there is no keymanagerpassword, then the keystorepassword is used
instead. If there is no trustmanager set, then the keystore is used as
the trust store and the keystorepassword is used as the truststore password.

So to me, if both the private key and keystore password are the same, I
should be able to set KeyStorePassword only ?

Cheers

Back to the top