Re: [jetty-users] How to get servlet request forwarding to work in jetty?

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Chiranjib Bhattacharjee
<chiranjib.egain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> The piece of code that isn't working with jetty is:
>
> request.getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request,
> response);
>
> or
>
> getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request, response);
>
> or
>
> request.getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request, response);

We have tons of tests that show that the code above is working fine.

You have to define what you mean by "is not working".
You get exceptions ?
What do you expect to happen, and what happens instead ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top