Re: [jetty-users] jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar

Olaf,

You can find the jetty-http-spi jar files on Maven Central:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-http-spi/

Best,
Chris

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Olaf van der Meer <o.vandermeer@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On our web server we have got an Endpoint and a ServletContextHandler
running on the same port.
To get this running (without port binding error) I found next thread:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37460863/jetty-publish-endpoints-on-multi
ple-tcp-ports

The solution is, use next code:
_JettyServer = new Server( new DelegatingThreadPool( new QueuedThreadPool()
) );
System.setProperty( "com.sun.net.httpserver.HttpServerProvider",
JettyHttpServerProvider.class.getName() );
JettyHttpServerProvider.setServer( _JettyServer );

This requires use: jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar

Now I get the jar somewhere from the internet. Not from the jetty download
page. Why don't you publish this jar in the download?

Where can I find the latest version of the jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar?

Thanks.

Olaf.