[jetty-users] jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar

Hi,

On our web server we have got an Endpoint and a ServletContextHandler
running on the same port.
To get this running (without port binding error) I found next thread:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37460863/jetty-publish-endpoints-on-multi
ple-tcp-ports

The solution is, use next code:
_JettyServer = new Server( new DelegatingThreadPool( new QueuedThreadPool()
) );
System.setProperty( "com.sun.net.httpserver.HttpServerProvider",
JettyHttpServerProvider.class.getName() );
JettyHttpServerProvider.setServer( _JettyServer );

This requires use: jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar

Now I get the jar somewhere from the internet. Not from the jetty download
page. Why don't you publish this jar in the download?

Where can I find the latest version of the jetty-http-spi-xxx.jar?

Thanks.

Olaf.

Back to the top