Re: [jetty-users] configuring JMX interface to use SSL

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 04:11:34PM -0700, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
> You'll need to use jconsole with the same keystore/truststore you used for
> the jmx server side.
> Or you'll need to use an ssl certificate that's from a trusted CA already
> found in the default JVM keystore.

I am supplying those properties when I used the locally-run jmxconcole.

I'll specifically copy over the jmxkeystore.jks to where I'm firing
up jconsole, to try as you suggest.

I would have expected SSL errors, if this was a trust issue.

> Note: the prior example is all using Java 8 update 112 btw.

I'm using Java 8 as well, but different builds, depending on the
environment.

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
BSD admin/developer at large