Re: [jetty-users] Updating SSL keystore

On 08/02/2017 12:47, Simone Bordet wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Silvio Bierman
<sbierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I just want to report back about this: it works like a charm for me. We
implement multi-tenancy with client-specific SSL certificates using Jetty
SNI support. The keystore needs to be updated/extended frequently and until
now we had to restart the server to get the new certificates available.
Being able to do this while running is awesome.

Great !

Would be awesome if you can detail your solution.
We are interested at real world use cases, especially for this one
where Jetty provides the basic mechanism, but applications have to
write a bit of code to actually make use of the feature.

Thanks !

Seconded! Since I'm having a bit of trouble getting this to work, I'd *love* to see some sample code...

--
John English

Back to the top