Re: [jetty-users] Updating SSL keystore

Hello all,

I just want to report back about this: it works like a charm for me. We implement multi-tenancy with client-specific SSL certificates using Jetty SNI support. The keystore needs to be updated/extended frequently and until now we had to restart the server to get the new certificates available. Being able to do this while running is awesome.

Cheers,

Silvio