Re: [jetty-users] Updating SSL keystore

I'm still playing with SslContextFactory and having some problems. This code bombs out with a NullPointerException:

  SslContextFactory s = new SslContextFactory();
  keystoreFile = new File(s.getKeyStorePath());

I want to locate the keystore file (whose pathname is specified in start.ini) with having to duplicate the path as a config parameter. I thought this would do the trick, but I'm obviously mistaken. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

John English

Back to the top