Re: [jetty-users] Changing some ssl attributes on the fly

Thanks! That was really helpful!

I sort of have the same question for updating proxy settings.

In some occasions I have to turn it on or off.

Is there also some sort of reload option available? Or create a new HttpClient in such cases?

Thanks in advance!

Jaap