Re: [jetty-users] Another newbie-9.x-user question

John,

All you have to do in that case is specify the directory location. In the example below I set a context of /chris using the /chris directory in the webapps folder of my ${jetty.base}:

<Configure id="chrisApp" class="org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
  <Set name="contextPath">/chris</Set>
  <Set name="war"><Property name="jetty.webapps" default="."/>/chris</Set>
</Configure>

I will see what I can do about making the documentation more clear in this regard.

Best,
Chris