Re: [jetty-users] alpn on Ubuntu

Aha, my Mac unpacked the zip file automatically when I downloaded and inspected it then used it to run, so I had to tar it up again to copy to the server. I wasn't aware that files were written in the distribution dir, I assumed that was all done in the jetty.base dir. I suppose one might want a place for version-specific generated files, and jetty.base would need to allow for that, so maybe the current is the easier policy once you know about it.