Re: [jetty-users] alpn on Ubuntu

There are lots of ._xxx.mod files in the modules dir. The contents of ._alpn.mod look like:

^@^E^V^G^@^B^@^@Mac OS X ^@^B^@^@^@ ...^Ucom.apple.quarantine ...registration #s

When I get rid of that one, I get:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to register module: ${jetty.home}/modules/._annotations.mod
[same stack]

Deleting ._*.mod does the trick, thanks! Maybe the distribution wasn't cleaned properly?

Thanks,

Bill