[jetty-users] Another newbie-9.x-user question

I want my server to have a single webapp located in webapps/ROOT (context path "/"). It's an unpacked directory, not a .war file, and I don't want to use the "deploy" module to avoid any extra webapps being deployed automatically. If I disable the "deploy" module it seems to work when I reference static content (e.g. index.html) but I just get a blank page (but no error?) when I reference a servlet. All the examples I've seen assume that the webapp is packaged as a .war, and I can't figure out what I need to do if it isn't.

Thanks, and sorry if I'm being dumb...
--
John English

Back to the top