Re: [jetty-users] Some questions regarding upgrade 9.3 -> 9.4

Just reporting back that setting the worker name to empty does get rid of the prefix.

Thanks again,

Silvio

On 12/15/2016 11:19 AM, Jan Bartel wrote:
Hi,

The node id has been used for quite a while now in jetty session ids to increase likelihood that they are unique across nodes in the cluster. If you'd like to change that then I suggest that you subclass the Defaultsessionidmanager and override the I'd generation method.

The log lines you are seeing about the scavenger is just letting you know what the default settings are.  If you want to change it then make a Housekeeper instance, set its scavenge interval,  and set the Housekeeper onto the Defaultsessionidmanager.

Jan