[jetty-users] Some questions regarding upgrade 9.3 -> 9.4

Hello all,

I have upgraded to Jetty 9.4 and did some modifications to te embedding code. Things seems to be working fine but there are two things that bother me. I checked the embedding sample code but that did not give me any clues so if anyone can help me.:

1)

All generated session IDs now start with 'node0'.

I tried setNodeIdInSessionId(false) but that does not make the node0 prefix go away.

How can I get rid of this?

2)

When the server is started it logs

No SessionScavenger set, using defaults
Scavenging every 600000ms

What does that mean? Do I need to do something about that?

Back to the top