Re: [jetty-users] Dynamic session cookie name

Thank you Greg,

Hmm, that sounds like I really have to do dig into this.

I probably should have mentioned I am running Jetty (9.3) as an embedded server. I have all the code for setting up a Jetty server, HTTP/2, SSL etc. in place. But the only thing I do currently that involves sessions is downcasting the SessionManager to HashSessionManager and then disable session cookies and changing the session URL parameter name on it.

Could you point me to some docs or examples that could help me? I am planning to move to 9.4 as soon as that is released. Is it better for me to wait since things have changed in 9.4?

Cheers,

Silvio