Re: [jetty-users] Is there a way to safely reload jetty?

Thanks Simone.

Sorry I got little to none experience to deploying java apps, so this is a bit challenge for me so far, I got few more related questions if you don't mind:

1) in start.ini I see --module=jmx is enabled by default, is it safe to assume that I got jmx up and running on my jetty ? 2) Could you please be more specific when you wrote about start/stop() ? I just want to enable and disable java applications currently stored in jar files on the fly, but without restarting jetty every single time. 3) and could you please clarify with more details last sentence where you wrote about webapp contexts?

Thank you very much