Re: [jetty-users] Is there a way to safely reload jetty?

> Hey,
>
> is there a way to reload jetty ? For example if I have multiple java apps
> running on same jetty instance and I want one of those apps restarted, but
> don't want any other apps to be affected by that restart, how can I achieve
> that ?

You can enable JMX and then stop() and start() again the context of
the application you want to restart.
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.3.x/jmx-chapter.html.

The webapp contexts are typically under ObjectNames of the form:
org.eclipse.jetty.webapp:type=webappcontext,*

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top