[jetty-users] Dispatch JSPs with faked request/response

Hi everyone,

short intro: I'm Max, a SW-developer based in Passau, Germany. The company I work has used Jetty for more than a decade now. Thank you!

I've just migrated a legacy application from Jetty5 to the most current version. What a fun :)

I have one problem left. Basically I need to call the RequestDispatcher with faked requests and reponses.

A simple use case is the creation of newsletter emails by a cronjob. There is just no request.

How can I achieve that? The Dispatcher of the current jetty casts incoming requests to a "baseRequest" which is expected to be a real Request (org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request).

Thank you!

Best regards
Maximilian Böhm

Back to the top