Re: [jetty-users] Using jetty-quickstart when Jetty is embedded

Hi Matthew,

Hope you're looking at more recent documentation that that link :)  The current doco is here: http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/

You might try looking at this class for some hints: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.3.x/jetty-quickstart/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/quickstart/PreconfigureQuickStartWar.java

cheers
Jan

On 1 September 2016 at 14:34, Matthew Sheppard <msheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I ran across some documentation about jetty-quickstart today - It looks very interesting, and I’d love to give it at try, however the documentation only covers using it with Jetty’s start.jar, where as I’m configuring up a Jetty server in other code rather than running start.jar on the command line.

Can anyone offer any pointers on how to use jetty-quickstart in a scenario similar to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Embedding_Jetty#Setting_a_Web_Application_Context ?

Many thanks,
Matt Sheppard