Re: [jetty-users] Embedded Jetty -- reload a single JAR.

Greg:

Thanks for the tip, and I agree with you that the road to the netherworld is paved with multiple ClassLoaders.

Our application is running as a service on Win/Mac/Linux, so I'll do some research on simply fetching the updated JAR, putting it in the lib directory, and restarting the service. OSGI, while shiny, is probably overkill for our needs.

Appreciate the feedback, and thanks again for your contributions to Jetty.

Pete