[jetty-users] Embedded Jetty -- reload a single JAR.

Hello.

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you Jetty developers and maintainers. What a fantastic piece of software.

My team develops network monitoring software, and we're using embedded Jetty for our user interface. The "brains" of our application is contained in a small JAR file that is versioned separately from the main application.

I'm evaluating ways to update that JAR on-the-fly. There are several ways we could achieve this, but I'm wondering if there's anything we can leverage from Jetty.

I'm guessing the answer is a resounding No, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Pete

Back to the top