[jetty-users] Jetty HandshakeCompletedListener for SSL ServerConnector

Hi,

I want to setup an embedded Jetty Server for testing using https connections (not WebSockets). I am bound by project dependencies to use Java 7 and downloaded Jetty version 9.2.17.

While testing, I want to send a callback Message to listeners every time a handshake is completed. I found the SslHandshakeListener for Jetty 9.3.x, but fail to find a similar Listener for 9.2. Therefore my question:

Is there any existing handshake listener class I can use or an easy way to implement one, maybe with using the javax.net.ssl.HandshakeCompletedListener interface?

Best Regards,
Melvin.

Back to the top