Re: [jetty-users] Jetty HTTP client async mode

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Sergey Mashkov
<sergey.mashkov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes, I am sure. See a gist with the test case:
>
> https://gist.github.com/cy6erGn0m/68582925c042436b84bb135a5b9858f0

Ah, HTTP/2 transport.
Can you quickly try with the HTTP/1.1 (default) transport to see if
the behavior is as expected ?
If HTTP/1.1 works as expected, please file an issue.

I think the multiplexing/flow control needed in HTTP/2 breaks the
semantic of the AsyncContentListener, and that would be a bug.

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet
----