Re: [jetty-users] Minify JavaScript and CSS with the help of Jetty?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Alexander Farber
<alexander.farber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for all the replies.
>
> I didn't assume minifying would cost any noticable time (because I was using
> mod_pagespeed before...)
>
> I think I will better pre-minify at my new Jetty-using website.

Note that Jetty's DefaultServlet (that serves static files), is
capable of serving files compressed if they exist.
That is: client requests /style.css, but on file system you have style.css.gz.
DefaultServlet will serve the latter with the proper Content-Encoding.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top