Re: [jetty-users] Minify JavaScript and CSS with the help of Jetty?

You do not want that really. My advise would be to pre-create minified versions and look at http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/gzip-filter.html --create your own similar handler that will serve minified version of JS/CSS if they are available.