[jetty-users] hot deploy strange behavior. jetty see war timestamp?

HiĀ

I run webapp with jetty server.
I have to update its behavior with hot deployment.
So I overwrote existing war file with "cp -p" and was successful.
When deploy new war file, we have to make sure that we can backout the change.
So, I tried to overwrite new war file with old war file.
But it does not work.
Then I changed timestamp with 'touch' command, jetty started to load old war file and backouted successfully.

Does jetty see war timestamp? Can I configure this behavior?
I tested this with jetty 9.2.11.

Back to the top