Re: [jetty-users] WordPress on CentOS 7 Linux

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Alexander Farber
<alexander.farber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I try to follow your directions and have now the following
> /ect/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:
>
> frontend public
>     bind 144.76.184.151:80
>     bind 144.76.184.151:443 ssl crt /etc/pki/tls/certs/slova.de.pem
>     default_backend jetty
>
> backend jetty
>     server domain 127.0.0.1:8888

Ah, you are offloading TLS.

Then use the PROXY protocol, Jetty supports that too.
Use the "send-proxy" directive in the HAProxy configuration, and add
the "proxy-protocol" module in Jetty.
That will take care of the REMOTE_ADDR problem.

The solution for HTTPS=on that I use is to redirect, in HAProxy,
"http" to "https". In this way it is always HTTPS=on, and you can
force that with a parameter in Jetty's FastCGIProxyServlet, see
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.3.10.v20160621/jetty-fcgi/fcgi-server/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/fcgi/server/proxy/FastCGIProxyServlet.java#L63.

--
Simone Bordet
----