Re: [jetty-users] Using org.eclipse.jetty.util.ajax.JSON in custom WebSocketListener

Hello Simone and others,

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The JSON class is for public use and used, for example, by the CometD
project (https://cometd.org).
It might just be a problem with your IDE or otherwise some other configuration.

yes, it was a problem with my NetBeans IDE, thank you.

Could you please add few words about using
the org.eclipse.jetty.util.ajax.JSON class?

In cometd source code I do not see any calls to JSON.parse(str);

Is its usage more complicated, like creating some parser or context object first?

Thank you for any hints
Alex

Back to the top