Re: [jetty-users] quick question about SSL debugging in jetty

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 01:34:26PM -0400, Brian Reichert wrote:
> what I think I should be doing should look like this:
>
>   java -Dorg.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.LEVEL=DEBUG -jar ../start.jar
>
> but, this doesn't seem to yield the sort of output the prior URL would
> imply.

And just after I hit 'send', I found this resource:

  http://www.slideshare.net/RomanTeresch/jetty-tls-troubleshooting

which led me to a differnt list of arguments, which worked:

  java -jar ../start.jar  -Dorg.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.LEVEL=DEBUG

I'm kinda surpised this order is important, but I'm over that hump.

Sorry for the noise...

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
BSD admin/developer at large