Re: [jetty-users] Help with Null Embedded Jetty Server Session

Greg,

Thank you for the advice. I modified the code to become:

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
 // Create the server
 Server server = new Server(12043);

// Add ServletContextHandler
ServletContextHandler servletContextHandler = new ServletContextHandler(
ServletContextHandler.SESSIONS);
servletContextHandler.setContextPath("/");

server.setHandler(servletContextHandler);

// Add BaseServlet
ServletHolder holder = new ServletHolder(new BaseServlet());
servletContextHandler.addServlet(holder, "/*");

// Start the server
server.start();
System.out.println("SERVER DUMP AFTER START" + server.dump());

server.join();

}

But I am still not seeing the session information:

Request = Request(GET //localhost:12043/)@968bbe8
Response = HTTP/1.1 200
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:00:04 GMT

Create = false
no session

Thanks!

    Jennifer

Inactive hide details for Greg Wilkins ---05/17/2016 07:35:01 PM---Jennifer, a quick glance at your code reveals nothing obviouGreg Wilkins ---05/17/2016 07:35:01 PM---Jennifer, a quick glance at your code reveals nothing obviously wrong???   I'll try