Re: [jetty-users] Help with Null Embedded Jetty Server Session

Jennifer,

a quick glance at your code reveals nothing obviously wrong???   I'll try to get time to look in more detail later, but meanwhile can you try again but remove all the code that is setting up a SessionManager and SessionIdManager and instead just rely on the defaults that will be created when you pass SESSION to the ServletContextHandler.

If that works, then I would try getting rather than setting the session handler and then injecting configuration.

cheers