[jetty-users] jsp folder in random location

Dear jetty-users,

We’re using the programmatic approach to run the server and we’ve got our JSP pages running.

But there’s a “jsp” folder being created somewhere, and we don’t know how to influence where it is created.
In that folder there .jsp files seem to be translated/stored as .java files.
How can we specify the location where the jsp extension will create the “jsp” folder?

We’re using jetty 9.0.3 and its default libraries ( fwiw; I see a jar called “jasper.glassfish” In the  ‘jetty/lib/jsp’ folder)

Kind regards

Back to the top