[jetty-users] tag libraries in container

Hello,

I have an existing embedded jetty and I would like to have the jstl-1.2.jar shared instead of having it inside each war.

So I am setting the jetty.home property to /path/to/folder/
and I put the jar in /path/to/folder/lib/web/jstl-1.2.jar

Then I set this:

webAppContext.setAttribute("org.eclipse.jetty.server.webapp.ContainerIncludeJarPattern",
                ".*/jstl-1.2.jar$");

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.2.7.v20150116/configuring-webapps.html

However I still get this error in my logs:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp (line: 1, column: 1) The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I tried to use ".*/.*/jstl-1.2.jar" and the full path of the jar without success.
I tried to switch to DEBUG but I couldn't see anything about scanning the jars (just the o.e.j.a.AnnotationParser ones)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Ben

Back to the top