Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 4.x - Server Banner Disclosure

Tai Li,

Wow that release is from 19 March 2003!!!    Over 13 years ago!
If we had Jetty T-shirts we should give you one for such an old sighting!!!

I think back then you could set a system property org.mortbay.http.Version.paranoid to true to hide the version.

What is this system running?

cheers