Re: [jetty-users] Does plaintext HTTP/2 support request body?

Hi,

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> John,
>
> It is a difficult case as the issue is how do you handle a large body that
> needs to be processed as a stream?

But I fail to see how an Upgrade request body can be processed by an
application.
We handle upgrades at the container level, and we never invoke the
application, so even if there is an Upgrade request body, those bytes
will never be passed or otherwise interpreted by an application, so
they are as good as discarded.

Even Servlet 3.1's HttpUpgradeHandler is not meant to handle Upgrade
request content, but only handle *after* upgrade scenarios.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top