Re: [jetty-users] Does plaintext HTTP/2 support request body?

Hi,

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 5:36 PM, John Jiang <john.sha.jiang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using standalone Jetty 9.3.8.
> It looks that the plaintext HTTP/2 doesn't support request body.

Sure it does.

> If a request includes body, the upgrade will fail.

Upgrades cannot have a request body.

Perhaps it is better if you explain what you are trying to do.

The fact that you are mixing HTTP/1.1 upgrade and cleartext HTTP/2
makes me think you are way offroad, but unfortunately you don't say
what you're doing, so cannot help much.

--
Simone Bordet
----