Re: [jetty-users] HTTPS and ProxyServlet

Hi,
In fact, I had searched online, and found somethings, including the codes similar to your example, related to the embedded Jetty.
But I'm using standalone Jetty.

Maybe you know, I'm using an customized ProxyServlet, which extends AsyncProxyServlet.
I suppose it may modify jetty-proxy.xml and change the default value of jetty.proxy.servletClass to my customized ProxyServlet.
In fact, I have tried but still failed on the same error.

Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 5:20 AM, Mark Wang <mark.wu.wang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No. How to do that?
> Do I have to modify <JETTY>/etc/jetty-proxy.xml?

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.3.8.v20160314/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/ProxyServer.java

The default jetty-proxy.xml already has a ConnectHandler configured,
but so far you showed code, so I guess the above link will do it for
you.

--
Simone Bordet
----