Re: [jetty-users] Can't build jetty-documentation

The Session stuff in Jetty 9.4.x (master) has undergone a big refactor, documentation hasn't caught up (yet).

As for the documentation in general, it's undergoing a major overhaul ATM.

See asciidoc branch for the work.

Eventually, this documentation will be merged back into github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx